Ginger Banana Almond Cookies
Author: Melissa Senduk
Recipe type: Cookies
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 3 bananas)
- 2 cups almond meal (I used left-over almond pulp from making almond milk, dry the pulp in the oven and ground them in a food processor)
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- 11/2 tsp red ginger powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 160C
- Place banana, almond meal, honey and ¼ tsp of ginger in a bowl and mix to combine. Place coconut sugar and rest of ginger powder in a separate bowl and mix to combine.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of the banana almond mixture and form into balls. Flatten slightly and gently the sugar ginger mixture on top.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and bake the cookies for 35 min. until golden and crisp. Allow to cool (very important!) on tray and store in an airtight container up to 3 days.