Chocolate powder + oats + nuts + seeds = Chocolate Granola 🙂
As simple as this.
You can play with the sweetness of this granola recipe, I tend to lean more towards less sweet. All up to your taste buds. Be creative and replace ingredients you don’t have on hand with just whatever you do have. Makes sense no?
Ok let’s go, it’s playtime!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2½ cup mixed nuts and seeds: sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, walnuts, they are all perfect
- ⅓ cup dried coconut flakes
- ⅓ cup roasted buckwheat groats (optional for extra crunch)
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw honey or maple syrup (this is not too sweet, add more if you are a true sweet tooth!)
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper
- Place all ingredients from top to bottom on the list in a big mixing bowl
- Spread mixture evenly on the tray and bake for 10 minutes
- Take out and stir mixture and bake for another 5 minutes until golden crisp
- Allow to completely cool on tray to crisp up further