There’s been a lot of craze around coconuts. Not to mention all the coconut products that are available nowadays. Let’s see, you’ve got coconut oil, coconut butter, coconut shreds, coconut water, coconut milk coconut cream, coconut flour, and what am I missing?
Even though 1 tbsp. of Coconut oil contains 120 calories, these 120 calories don’t act the same in the body as say 120 calories from other oils. The flesh of the coconut is very high in healthy fatty acids. The composition of fat varies depending on the type and processing of the oil.
- Help You Lose Weight
- It’s PRO-Health, because it’s ANTI-Everything
- Stabilizes Blood Sugar and Insulin Levels
- Lowers Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Kills Candida Fungus
- Help You Burn More Belly Fat
- Contains Fatty Acids With Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Reduce Your Hunger, Helping You Eat Less
- Improve Blood Cholesterol Levels
- Protect Hair Against Damage, Moisturize Skin and Function as Sunscreen
However, not all coconut oils are the same. In order to enjoy the health benefits stated above, you have to use organic, virgin coconut oil, and nothing else. I hope this give you enough information to start adding coconut oil in your life, please share your experience with me in the comment section below! Would love to hear from you.